FoodTechHolland is a public private partnership of unique Dutch companies and the Dutch government. Larive International is the initiator and coordinator of Food Tech Holland.
The intention of FoodTechHolland is to increase and improve the commercial involvement of Dutch companies in the food processing- and the agro-logistic sector in India.
In view of this fact, FoodTechHolland has the following objectives:
- To strengthen the relations between Dutch and Indian companies, organizations and governmental institutions.
- To strengthen the relations between Universities, knowledge centres and vocational education centres.
- To apply the knowledge and technology of FoodTechHolland in the field of supply chain management in the Indian food sector.
- To stimulate collaboration between Dutch entrepreneurs operating in the food sector in their entry into the Indian food market.
- To realize a long-term presence in India of the companies constituting FoodTechHolland.
FoodTechHolland is specialised in different product groups as well as along the production chain. Therefore, the Dutch consortium is divided into the following
For further information on FoodTechHolland, please view our profile and or have a look at the participants constituing FoodTechHolland.